The Retirement Planning Course at the Roosevelt University Heller College of Business is a 3 session comprehensive personal finance course designed for those in the early stages of retirement or those about to retire. This course will walk you through difficult retirement decisions such as asset allocation, income planning & pitfalls to avoid. Course is based on recent academic research. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting and estate planning.
*Couples may attend for the price of one.
**Register and pay online by 5/4/13 – Save 10%.
You Will Learn:
- Optimal Asset Allocation in Retirement
- Defining Core Priorities
- How Money Affects Your Life
- How to Develop an Income Plan
- Sequence of Returns Risk
- Questions to Ask a Potential Advisor
- When to Take Social Security
- 3 Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
- Financial House in Order Guidebook
- Managing Your Money in Retirement Guide
- Getting Your Estate in Order Guide
- The Reinventing Savings Program DVD
- Personal Wealth Index Scores/Report
- Social Security Analysis Report
- Course Workbook and Essential Reports
|Course Fee:||$44.10 (including 10% early discount)|
|Course Location & Address:||Roosevelt University
Heller College of Business
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
|Map & Directions|
|Course Dates/Times:||Tuesday, 5/07/13, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday, 5/14/13, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday, 5/21/13, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Register Now for Morning Classes
|Tuesday, 5/07/13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, 5/14/13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, 5/21/13, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Register Now for Evening Classes